Quick Links :
Placement at CIMS
Overview, Objective & Trends:
The Placements Department at CIMS works year-round in building relationships and networking with industry professionals from across multiple sectors.
CIMS Placements is dedicated to advising students on career options and providing them with the latest information on industry internship and final placement opportunities. It also arranges for training, career development, and industry interaction sessions.
The semester wise internships and extensive corporate interface ensure this perfect mix of business insight and academic intellect.
The Objective of the Placement Department:
- Create awareness among students regarding available career options.
- Assist them in identifying their career objectives.
- Guide the students in developing skills and job-search strategies.
- Identify suitable potential employers and help them achieve their hiring goals.
- Organize activities concerning career planning.
- Act as a bridge between students, alumni, and employers.
CIMS offers you the services of the Placement Cell that supports with excellent internship & Placement opportunities, best suited to your individual skills and career interests.
The Business education integrated model at CIMS bridges the gap between theory and practice that most professionally trained managers confront.
The ultimate objective of the Placement department is about giving students the skills, confidence, and network needed to launch and succeed in the chosen career.
- Students are placed across multiple sectors in the industry with a very good growth rate in the campus placements
The Corporate Internship program has increased the rate of employability.