of Management Studies
Community Institute of Management Studies
Key Facts and Figures
- Community Group of Institutions has achieved 56+ years of excellence in Quality Education.
- Located amongst global giants like HP, Deutsche Bank, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, DELL, Siemens, Biocon and other top Multinational companies at Bangalore.
- Excellently located in the heart of the city, Jayanagar- the locality which was designed by Sir M. Visvesvaraya and is one of the best planned layouts in Asia with green lush campus.
- Ranked as 10th best B-School amongst Top 20 best B-School in India By gyanduniya.com, the leading education portal of India.
- Shri. Siddaramaiah, Honorable Chief Minister of Karnataka rewarded CIMS for its quality education.
- CIMS was honored for its Educational Excellence by Bangalore University.
- CIMS B-School has proudly achieved 100% Academic results in 2015 and was honored for Educational Excellence by Bangalore University.
- CIMS is being recognized for its best academic results every year.
- Awarded for Best Infrastructure, the college has world class infrastructure of International qualities with all modern amenities.
- World Class MBA from Bangalore University, Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Recognized by UGC, Govt. of India and Govt. Of Karnataka.
- Affiliated to A+ Category University, Accredited by 'NAAC'.
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute.
- Diverse students’ body from India and Abroad.
- International Professors at CIMS, Bangalore.
- Scholarship for meritorious students to support their education.
- Distinguished faculty
- Assured Placement and Summer Internship.
- Industrial visits and live projects.
- Students Participation in Management Fests Conducted by other B-Schools in India.
- Continuous Mentoring and Career Counselling Sessions by Industry Experts.
- 3D Approach to Learning – Dialogue, Discussion & Discourse to facilitate development of Creative, Enlightened and Organic (CEO) Leaders.
- Membership of All India Management Association and various other professional bodies for strong corporate networking.
- Dedicated Director for Admission and Placements.
- Dedicated Centre for corporate relations managing the placement of students. Placement oriented training program. 712+ Prospective Companies.
- All classrooms are provided with modern gadgets and equipments including multi-media projectors, Wi-Fi facilities etc.
- Absolute state-of-art computer lab.
- A well Stocked library having innumerable books, periodicals and journals of national & international repute Industry benchmarked curriculum.
- Exclusively structured Personality Development & Soft Skills Training Programs.
- Absolutely State of Art Auditorium.
- CIMS's curriculum lays emphasis on participatory learning – combining lectures, case studies, projects, games and outdoor sessions for overall development of students.
- 21+ Full time faculty for Continuous Mentoring and Career Counseling Sessions.
- 1070+ Strong Network of Alumni's.
- 2 subscriptions to leading national Business News Papers.
- CIMSencourages yoga classes as a way to reduce students’ stress and to increase concentration, so it has an individual yoga classroom-to empower students’ spiritually and mentally and to lead healthy lifestyle.
- Multi-cultural learning environment.
How do I get Admission into MBA? MBA is one of the most sought after programmes in the world. Students in their final year or graduates...
What is it to be an MBA student?
We share our student experiences and take you through a journey as they pass through the phase of...
CIMS's faculty members have backgrounds from the best management schools in the country and are highly experienced in industry and business...
Key Facts & Figures
Located amongst global giants like HP, Deutsche Bank, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, DELL, Siemens, Biocon and other top Multinational companies at Bangalore....