Quick Links :
Frequently Asked Questions
Tell me about CIMS?
Community Institute of Management Studies (CIMS) Bangalore, India is a leading educational institute offering quality management education to future business leaders. Community Group of Institute was established in the year 1956. Imparting quality education from more than 6 decades. CIMS B-School was established in the year 2007.
- Spread over 1,50,000 sq. area carpeted by a lush green cover.
- The Campus transcends the boundaries of traditional education, providing a vibrant environment to promote fresh thinking and exchange of ideas.
- The campus provides an ideal environment for young minds to explore new ideals and encourages creativity and independent thinking.
Where is the CIMS campus located?
CIMS B-School is located at heart of the city-Jayanagar, near famous Ashoka Pillar, Opposite BBMP office. Jayanagar is one of the best location in Bangalore.
What about ranking, award & Recognition?
- Community Group of Institutions has achieved 61+ years of excellence in Top Quality Education.
- Academic partnership with Bangalore University, which is the largest university of Asia and which has Five Star Status.
- CIMS is an AICTE Approved Institution.
- Shri. Siddaramaiah, Honorable Chief Minister of Karnataka visited CIMS to reward for its quality education.
- CIMS was ranked as 10th Best B-School by gyanduniya.com amongst Top 20 Best B-School in India.
- Awarded for Best Infrastructure by Govt. of Karnataka, the college has world class infrastructure of International qualities with all modern amenities.
- CIMS is being recognized for its Best Academic Results every year by Bangalore University.
- CIMS B-School is the only institution to achieve 100% Academic results in 2015.
- CIMS was honored for its Educational Excellence by Bangalore University.
- Community Institute of Management Studies was rewarded for education excellence in CIMS by Educational Department, Government of Karnataka.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institute for Quality in Education System by AIAO-BAR USA.
How to reach CIMS?
From Central bus stand (Majestic) or City railway station :
- BUS Route No. 25A 25B 25C 25D, 12B, 18, 215A, Volvo bus Route no.: 2 and get down at Ashoka Pillar Bus Stop and to the left you can locate our institute. For directions to reach college click here
- METRO RAIL : Alight at South End Circle Station
From Yeshwantpur Railway station :
- Hire a Taxi/auto to reach CIMS with Ashoka pillar as landmark
- BUS Route No: 99B to reach Majestic & follow above instructions to reach CIMS.
- METRO RAIL : Alight at South End Circle Station
From Bangalore Kempegowda International Airport :
- Direct VOLVO BUS : Get down at Jayanagar Ashoka pillar to reach CIMS
- Hire a Taxi/auto : to reach CIMS with Jayanagar Ashoka pillar as landmark
What are all the facilities available at campus?
- Executive Class rooms
- Hi-tech computer lab
- Resourceful Library
- Digital Library
- State of the art auditorium
- Seminar hall
- Business & research lab
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Refreshing cafeteria
- Yoga room
- Indoor Games Facility
- Pre-Placement Training Cell
- Exclusive placement cell
- Hostel with All facilities
To view the campus, visit: Campus View
What about program recognitions and approvals?
CIMS Is offering two year Full time MBA programs approved by AICTE & Affiliated to Bangalore University, Ministry of HRD and Govt. of India.
What are benefits of MBA + PGPM to students?
Advantages of DUAL Certification
- On one hand, the Degree certificate from an AICTE approved university allows you to either pursue higher education (including doctoral studies) or take up jobs in public sector and semi-government organizations.
- On the other hand, the industry endorsed, autonomous PGPM Certificate from Community Institute of Management Studies results in higher employability with enhanced skills. These courses are identified and delivered in association with recognized industry bodies.
What does program include?
CLICK HERE TO SEE ENTIRE PROGRAM STRUCTURE.
About Admission Procedure
Who can apply for the course?
- Any student with minimum 50% aggregate in any Degree can apply.
- Any Student studying in final year Graduation degree can also apply for the course.
How to apply for the course?
- Candidates can APPLY ONLINE
- Visit campus and apply directly.
- Call on 9845259235 & Register.
What are the documents required for final admission?
- 10th marks cards copy
- 12th Marks card copy
- Degree Marks cards original (Aggregate of Min. 50%)
- PDC ( Provisional Degree certificate)
- TC ( Transfer Certificate)
- MC ( Migration Certificate)
- Any Entrance exam score card
What is the selection process?
Selection is based on Application, Test Score and Performance in GD & Interview. For details, click here.
What are the in-takes in a year?
About Fees & Scholarship
|Government Quota (PGCET)||As prescribed by the Government of Karnataka|
|Management Quota (Karnataka)||For Details contact Admission Department|
|Management Quota (Non-Karnataka)||For Details contact Admission Department|
No Hidden Cost
Tell me more about scholarship & criteria for scholarship?
CIMS offers Scholarships for MERITORIOUS STUDENTS Scholarship support is a sincere effort of CIMS B-School to recognize and reward merit, talent and interest to pursue higher education in management. This in one of the important initiatives of CIMS Business School which helps students supports their education.
The scholarship offered is based on various criteria like :
- Academic performance
- Test score
- Interview Performance
- Work experience (if any)
- Commitment to the course
- Co curricular achievements and awards.
The scholarship fund for each student is decided based on the criteria mentioned and same is offered as Fee waiver. To avail scholarship students can APPLY ONLINE.
How I can avail loan for the course?
CIMS facilitates educational loans from leading banks for students to ensure uninterrupted completion of their education. CIMS assists students in availing Educational loan from various banks. Most banks in the country offer attractive education loans for students. All the required documents will be provided from CIMS to the selected candidate for the processing of Educational Loan.
Note: Loan amount and approval is the sole discretion of the financial institutions and CIMS does not take any responsibility of the same. CIMS will only assist the students with all necessary documents to facilitate the same. It is the sole responsibility of the student to get the loan processed.
Whether staying in Hostel is compulsory?
No. Staying in the Hostel is not compulsory and Students can prefer other staying arrangements also.
What are the facilities available at Hostel?
When you are in Bangalore for studies the best thing to do is probably finding some long-term accommodation. CIMS offers best accommodation for students.
- Well Furnished Comfortable Accommodation
- Internet Facility
- 24/7 Security
- Laundry Facility
- Water Purifier
- Attached bathrooms
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- Common Television with Cable Connection
- Hot water
- Parking facilities
- Nearby Banking Facility
What is the hostel fee?
Hostel fees: ₹ 96,000/- per year (Including all facilities, no security Deposit)
Is 100% placement true?
CIMS B School offers MBA + PGPM. Students will interact with companies from beginning of the 1st Semester and they will be trained as per the company requirement. We guarantee students 100% placements.
Tell me about the Lowest, average and highest salaries?
Most of the companies tentatively shortlist the students in the beginning of the course and students will be oriented about the job profile, designation and salaries. In our unique company linked MBA + PGPM program students are trained as per company requirements along with the MBA courses and college will invest in additional training. Our students will be tested by the company in the 3rd semester and we will try to negotiate with companies for higher salaries. So, salary as such is not a constraint as companies are convinced of the quality of the students. This is because the students are trained for the companies as per their requirements.
Tell me about Internships?
Student will get a fair chance to be an intern in top companies with a stipend up to ₹ 15,000/ month.
Batch 2014-2016-International highest 11.7 Lac (CTC)
Domestic Highest 8.2(CTC)
Average 5.6 (CTC)