Scholarship is available for SC/ST/OBC students as per Government Norms.
SC – www.sw.kar.nic.inor Scholarship Management Information systemor SC Post-Matric Scholarship.
Documents to be uploaded for Scholarship:
- 1. Scanned copy of previous year Mark sheet of Student (10th, 12th& Degree)
- 2. Scan copy of Income Certificate
- 3. Scan Copy of Caste Certificate
- 4. Scan copy of Bank Passbook Xerox
- 5. College Fee Receipts
- 6. Address Proof
- 7. Aadhar card Xerox
- 8. Study / Bonafide certificate from the institution
- 9. Declaration certificate from the student
Quick Links :
Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.
Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
How do I get Admission into MBA? MBA is one of the most sought after programmes in the world. Students in their final year or graduates...
What is it to be an MBA student?
We share our student experiences and take you through a journey as they pass through the phase of...
CIMS's faculty members have backgrounds from the best management schools in the country and are highly experienced in industry and business...
Key Facts & Figures
Located amongst global giants like HP, Deutsche Bank, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, DELL, Siemens, Biocon and other top Multinational companies at Bangalore....