- In 1956, Community Group of Institutions was formed to provide high standard of quality education. CIMS B- School has achieved Best academic results.
- CIMS B-School was established in the year 2007.
Shri K. M. Nagaraj, Chairman of CIMS & Sri Chikkaiah, Hon. Secretary of CIMS were felicitated by Ex-Vice Chancellor Mr. B. Thimmegowda at International Conference 2015 held by Bangalore University for "Educational Excellence".
Key Facts & Figures
- Community Group of Institutions has achieved 62 years of excellence with Top Quality Education.
- Awarded for Best Infrastructure, the college has world class infrastructure of International qualities with all modern amenities.
- World Class MBA from Bangalore University, Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Recognized by UGC, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India and Govt. Of Karnataka.
- More attention on students' overall development, the institute encourages the hidden talents and skills of the students.
- 3D Approach to Learning - Dialogue, Discussion & Discourse to facilitate development of Creative, Enlightened and Organic (CEO) Leaders.
- Strong individual growth goals inculcated with a societal sensitivity.
- Exclusively structured Personality Development & Soft Skills Training Programs.
- More stress on individual attention and practical knowledge.
Quick Links :
Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.
Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
How do I get Admission into MBA? MBA is one of the most sought after programmes in the world. Students in their final year or graduates...
What is it to be an MBA student?
We share our student experiences and take you through a journey as they pass through the phase of...
CIMS's faculty members have backgrounds from the best management schools in the country and are highly experienced in industry and business...
Key Facts & Figures
Located amongst global giants like HP, Deutsche Bank, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, DELL, Siemens, Biocon and other top Multinational companies at Bangalore....